Monday, May 3, 2010

YouTube Artist: MarctheSharc27

Here's a talented pianist I found on...YouTube!

Check out his performance videos; http://www.youtube.com/user/MarctheSharc27
And support him as he plays from his heart with his fingers!

Here's a little something he wrote about his talent,

I started with a few years of lessons when I was very young. I then gave up the piano because it became too much of a chore and less about enjoying myself. I picked it back up on my own about 7-8 years ago and I have been playing for fun ever since.
Although I can read sheet music, I feel it sometimes hinders and limits my "musical freedom" lol.
I am a huge fan of all types of music. I love pop, rock, r&b, classical, rap, jazz, funk and the list can go on and on. My videos have just begun to scratch the surface of what I am capable of.
I play just about as often as I can and I really enjoy making not only great music, but I also try to incorporate a visual aspect to some of my videos.
As of right now music is simply a hobby, but if a profitable, and legitimate lol, opportunity opens up, it would be tough to not take my music more seriously.






Check back soon as I uncover some more pianists that need some publicity! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment